08 Nov 2021 | 11:47 AM
PSMO ONLINE ELECTIONS
Welcome PSMO Member! You are qualified to vote in the PSMO ONLINE ELECTIONS. Your voting credentials (VoterID and PRC #) were already sent to your email address. The voting site is designed for Google Chrome. Make sure that you are using Google Chrome when you visit the election site.
Below are the instructions to cast your vote:
1. To vote, visit the election site at http://psmo2021.vs-elections.com. The election starts on November 9, 2021, 8AM, and will run until November 12, 2021, 8PM.
2. Enter your VoterID and your PRC number as shown in your credentials email when prompted, then click on the LOGIN button. Read through the voting instructions and click NEXT to proceed to the next step.
3. There are 12 candidates. Select your desired candidates by clicking on their picture. Each selected candidate will be highlighted. For your ballot to be valid, you must select a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 9 candidates.
4. When you have completed your selection, click on the Review button to proceed to the Review page.
5. Review your selections and click on the SUBMIT button to commit and cast your ballot.
For membership, voter eligibility, and voting credentials concerns, kindly contact the PSMO Secretariat at SMS/Viber: 09778316089 or email: email@example.com.